For over 30 years, universities from around the world and Canada have been taking part in the Recruit in Canada University Fairs.
Branded to visitors at the Study and Go Abroad Fairs, we are currently hosting virtual fairs and, when allowed, run two well-timed circuits of in-person fairs each year for you to attend, one each in the Spring and Fall.
All events target the under 17-30 age group with the bulk in the 17-24 range; education is the anchor theme; the socio-economic group is above average; and the events are attended by highly-motivated and qualified visitors.
While the main focus is on education, we do include a student travel area as well at the fairs for students who are looking for experiential and gap year travel, and flights.
You should join as an exhibitor if you want to showcase:
- undergraduate/postgraduate degrees, certificate and diploma programs
- MBA, Medicine, Pharmacy – specific programs of focus
- doctoral program
- college diplomas and certificates
- embassy representation of country education systems
- governmental agencies directly involved in education
- academic preparation (eg. testing centre for university entrance exams)
- gap year, volunteerism, work experience
- peripheral student services